- Thermally broken aluminium profile
- Thickness (frame+vent): 149mm
- Overall system frame depth: 77 mm
- Overall vent depth: 77 mm
- Maximum height for panels: 3000 mm
- Maximum width for panels: 1200 mm
- Maximum weight per panel: 120 kg
- Reynaers CF 77 folding doors offer all possible opening configurations using between 2 and 8 door leaves.
- All door panels can be stacked inward or outward.
Colours & Finishes
- Powder coated in one of 250+ RAL colours.
- The most trending colour options for CF 77 bifold doors are Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016), Jet Black (RAL 9005) and White (RAL 9016).
- Maximum glass thickness is 63 mm
- Double and triple glass options
- All over Ud-value down to 1.1 W/m2K (It is depending on frame, vent and glass combinations)
- Air tightness max. test pressure 4 (600 Pa)
- Water tightness 6A (250 Pa)
- Wind load resistance B3 (1200 Pa)
Safety & Security
- Multi-point locking mechanism
- Comply with burglar resistance RC2
- Comply with PAS 24 or Secured by Design
CF 68 bifold doors are available in 4 different threshold options:
- Standard threshold (Double weather seal)
- Low threshold
- Flush threshold
- High performance
Each threshold option gives a trade-off between weather performance and ease of passage. For more information about threshold solutios, please read relavant article on our blog page.
Why Choose Reynaers Bifold Doors?
- Having slim frames and modern style features
- Offering 4 threshold options that match perfectly all comfort and aesthetic requirements
- Reynaers aluminium bifolds doors can be designed to fit almost any space, size, or configuration.
- One of the most secure bifold doors on the market thanks to expertly engineered frames, hinges and locking systems
- Offering excellent thermal insulation and energy efficiency
|File name ||Download |
|Reynaers CF 77 Technical Brochure (.pdf) | 396.89 KB |
|Reynaers at Home CF 77 Brochure (.pdf) | 1.48 MB |
|Reynaers CF 77 Section Drawings Architect Catalogue (.pdf) | 6.7MB |
|Reynaers CF 77 CAD Files (.zip) | 7.2 MB |