Aluminium infill panels ...
The purpose of using aluminium panels can be different:
Aluminium panels can be used different applications. Some of them are as follows:
- Side entrance doors: Infill door panels are set into the door leaf and the panel surrounded by the door leaf profile is visible from both sides.
- Front doors:
- Commercial doors:
Architectural aluminium panels are available in a range of different surface-finishes:
- Finishes: Powder coated or anodised colours,
- Aluminium sheet thickness: 0.6mm to 3mm maximum
- Panel Size Maximum: 4metres x 2metres
- Panel Thickness: 10mm – 60mm
Aluminium panels for windows
Aluminium panels can be used in all types of commercial and residential windows and doors.
These infill panels can be used to create contemporary front doors consisting of constructive components that improve the doors security, strength and decorative elements.
Aluminium panels for doors
We supply bespoke aluminium panels suitable for project needs.
|File name ||Download |
|No File Available |
No video available yet.