Reynaers CP 155 is slightly deeper in the frame than the CP130 system and allows for a much better technical performance.
- Profile design – three chambers
- Frame profile – 155 mm
- Visible width meeting section: 115 mm
- Overall system depth vent: 68 mm
- Automatic options solution
- Corner solution
- Pocket solution
CP 155 Maximum Door and Panel Size
- Maximum panel height: 3000mm,
- Maximum panel width: 2700mm,
- Maximum vent weight of 400kg.
- A CP 155 sliding door can be consist of 2, 3 and 4 panels. The panels can be lift&slide or only slide.
- Monorail opening options: XQ, XQX, QXXQ, QXQ
- Duo-rail opening options: XQ, XX, XQX, QXQ, QXXQ, XXXX,
- Duo-rail opening options for corner solutions: QXVXQ, XXVXX
- 3-rail opening options: XXQ, XXX
- For other configurations, please contact with us.
Finish Options for CP 155
- Full range of powder coat RAL colours,
- Anodized colour options,
- Textured metallic finishes (Coatex),
- Dual colour options,
Glazing Options for CP 155
- Maximum glass thickness is 52 mm
- Double glass and triple glass option,
CP 155 Thermal and Comfort Performance
- All over U-value (Uw) is depending on frame/panel combinations and glass specifications.
- Reynaers CP 155 can be upgraded to HI (High Insulation) variation with extra insulation gasgets that making it ideal for low-energy buildings.
- A special, monorail variation CP 155 meets the standards of Swiss norms Swiss Minergie®.
- Air tightness max. test pressure: Class 4 (600 Pa),
- Wind load resistance: Class C3,
- Water tightness: Class 9A (Up to 600Pa),
- CP 155 can comply with burglar resistance class 2 (RC2), offering a safe and secure solution.
We offer full installation services for Reynaers CP 155 sliding doors.
All Reynaers systems has 10 years manufacturing guarantee.
|File name ||Download |
|Reynaers CP 155 Product Brochure | 597.22 KB |
|Reynaers CP 155 Section Drawings Architect Catalogue (.pdf) |
|Reynaers CP 155 CAD Files (.zip) |
No video available yet.